Help & FAQ
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
If you're not 100% happy with your purchase, please let us know within 30 days so that we can arrange a return or exchange as soon as possible. We don't want you wandering around in the big old world without your hop gear!
Do you ship internationally?
Most definitely! We ship via USPS International First Class for a flat-rate fee so selecting your appropriate shipping method is quick & easy during the checkout process. Please do keep in mind several things, however. It can take up to 30 days for your package to arrive, depending on how quickly it clears customs. And speaking of customs, be aware that each country has different laws regarding import taxes and duty fees, which can result in additional costs on your end. It is unfortunate, and we wish that it were not that way, but we will not mark your order as a "gift" because spending five years in prison for lying on a customs form is not really our idea of fun.
I lost one of my earrings. can you replace it?
Well, that is just the worst. We hate it when that happens! If we still have the materials used in your design, we'll replace it, no problem. Send us a photo and an approximate measurement so we can recreate its twin. You can start the process over on this page.
My ears are really sensitive
Most of our designs have options in gold fill or sterling silver for those of you with metal sensitivities. If you don't find what you're looking for, please send us a note!
How can I clean my copper jewelry?
To give new shiny life to copper jewelry, we like to use non-toxic & earth friendly methods featuring common household cleaners that you probably already have. Try covering the piece you'd like brightened with ketchup and letting it rest for 45 minutes before using a soft bristle brush to give it a quick polish under warm water. You can also use a vinegar and baking powder paste, if you like. Neither of these methods is recommended for the stones that may be a part of your jewelry design. Be careful, turquoise especially is porous and may not withstand your normal cleaning method.
How quicklY will I receive my order?
Each piece of jewelry is made to order, and is shipped via US Postal Service within 3-5 business days of your online checkout. There is a shipping option with tracking if you need to know an exact arrival date.
WHERE CAN I SHOP FOR HOPPED UP JEWELRY IN THE REAL WORLD?
- Deschutes Brewery Tap & Tasting Room - 901 SW Simpson Ave, Bend, OR (541) 385-8606
- Deschutes Brewery Portland Public House - 210 NW 11th Ave, Portland, OR (503) 296-4906
- Deschutes Brewery Bend Public House - 1044 NW Bond St, Bend, OR (541) 382-9242
- Double Mountain Brewery - 8 Fourth Street, Hood River, OR (541) 387-0042
- Double Mountain Brewery - 4336 SE Woodstock Blvd, Portland, OR (503) 206-5495
- Pave Fine Jewelry - 101 NW Minnesota Ave, Bend, OR (541) 322-0500
- Visit Bend - 750 NW Lava Rd. Ste 160, Bend, OR (541) 382-8048
- Wild Ride Brewing - 332 SW 5th St, Redmond, OR (541) 516-8544
- Worthy Brewing - 495 NE Bellevue Dr, Bend, OR (541) 639-4776
and Beyond Oregon...
- DoG Street Pub - 401 W Duke of Gloucester St, Williamsburg, VA (757) 293-6478
- Final Draft Taphouse - 11504 Mill Plain Boulevard, Vancouver, WA (360) 433-9966
- Great Lakes Brewing Company - 2516 Market Ave, Cleveland, OH (216) 771-4404
- Leinenkugel's Leinie Lodge - 124 E Elm St, Chippewa Falls, WI (888) 534-6437
- Yakima Valley Tourist Center - 101 N Fair Ave, Yakima, WA (509) 573-3388
what is kiva?
You can read more about our excitement over partnering with Kiva on our page Giving Back. Kiva is a non-profit organization that connects worldwide microfinancers, lenders and entrepreneurs in over 70 countries. Learn more about how Kiva works, and get started empowering people today!